Buy the parts that are mechanically processed in Europe
- we produce according to IATF 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001
- we deliver to Tier 1 and Tier 2 sub-suppliers
- 01 Parts we produce
- 02 Process
- 03 Quality assurance
- 04 Machine tools
- 05 Measuring equipment
- Axles and shafts
- Profiles and elements of battery housings for electric cars
- Joint bodies (turned from forgings)
- Bodies and casings
- Fasteners parts
We carry out our process based upon requirements put forward by the automotive industry - including the IATF 16949:2016 standard and AIAG - APQP, FMEA, SPC, MSA, PPAP reference manuals.
When preparing our process, we begin with the Advanced Product Quality Plan (APQP) which defines the actions that should be taken at each stage of the product’s life cycle. We analyse failure occurrence risks from the time the material is received in the warehouse till the time the finished product is despatched, based on the FMEA methodology.
Then, upon the basis of this analysis, we create Control Plans which specifies critical dimensions to be covered by the SPC statistical process control, and we standardise the work in our work stand operational instructions. We then make sure that the measurements that have been performed are accurate via the MSA analysis and calibration of our machines and measuring instruments in accredited laboratories. Evidence that automotive industry’s requirements have been met are documented in the process of releasing the products for production in the PPAP format.
We understand quality assurance as constantly improving our ability to meet our Customers’ requirements.
This is achieved by arranging our processes in such a way as to meet requirements of:
- ISO 9001:2015 standard
- IATF 16949:2016 standard
- 12 WIA L300 two-axis horizontal lathes with the working range: ø 280 and L= 500
- 2 EMAG lathes with the working range: ø 115 and L= 250
- 3 longitudinal automatic lathes equipped with 6 m long bar feeders
- 6 Brother vertical turning centres
- 8 Okuma horizontal turning centres
- Wenzel coordinate measuring machine with the working range: 650 x 1000 x 500 mm, and resolution 0.0001 mm
- Opticline C914 optical scanner for rotationally symmetrical parts with working range: diameter 0.2 – 140 mm, length 900 mm, and resolution 0.0001 mm
- VICI MTL ERAGON 500 optical measuring station with working range: diameter 120 mm, length 500 mm, and resolution 0.0001 mm
- VICI MTL optical measuring station with the working range: diameter 60 mm, length 300 mm, and resolution 0.0001 mm:
- Mahr XR20 roughness meter
- Mahr XC20 contour measuring system
- Spectrotest TXC03 spectrometer
Sounds interesting? Get a free quote!
What is most important for us is long-standing cooperation, which can be confirmed by our global Customers with whom we have been working together till today.
Set the standards in your industry together with us.
for the automotive industry
to the automotive industry